You know you are getting older when all you want for Christmas are practical things. Simple Guy and I were thrilled with our gifts this year….they were very practical! Between the two of us, here is what we received:
· 2 beautiful chartreuse green leather boxes to go with the others I have at home for storing my cards to sell
· Bulgari Aqua cologne….wow, this smells amazing!
· A great-looking black wool waist coat that is a throw-back to the 50’s and a nod to Jackie O’s great sense of fashion
· 2 pairs of crafting scissors to use when cutting delicate ribbon for my cards (Simple Guy is very excited about these because that means I will no longer use our Wusthof kitchen scissors) and 4 rolls of my special crafting tape
· Aveda products: Beautifying Oil- a lovely oil to be used anywhere on the body that is great for dry elbows and other rough patches of skin; Tourmaline Eye Cream- a miracle worker; and a Shampure-scented candle
· A handmade tea set
· A lovely multi-functional “satellite” bowl from MoMA
· A Dolly Parton CD for Simple Guy and a Shane and Shane CD for me- both have already been opened and listened to
· Candles from Restoration Hardware- these burn so well, nice and even
· A fancy brown headband
· A handsome Bosca leather wallet engraved with Simple Guy’s initials
Thanks to everyone for the great (and practical) gifts!