June 7, 2008

Updates, Updates

I interrupt this previously quiet blog to give a few updates:

Update #1: My Herb Garden Remember when my herbs looked like this?


Well feast your eyes on them now! That's cilantro on your left and basil on your right.

As you can see, they are very much alive and thriving.

Update #2: My Book Reading I have to confess that for the life of me, I could not make it through either of my Jane Austen books. It's one thing to watch the movie and appreciate the sophisticated dialogue of the olden days in England, but to read them....uh, I prefer this century's dialogue!

So instead, a friend lent me this book and I read it through:

I give it 3 out of 5 bookmarks- a good read just before bed.

Update #3: Simple Guy's Crazy Work Schedule Not too much has changed there.....this photo was taken at 8:30pm on a Saturday night.....it is, in case you cannot tell, Simple Guy working on his computer! Sigh.


Update #4: Missing Minnesota Friends Remember how I was lamenting for my MN friends? Well, in the midst of being so lonely for them, I got an e-mail from one of them announcing she was coming in for a weekend! Yippee for me! We had dinner with her and her new fiance....they had just gotten engaged the night before! Yippee for them! And when I head up to MN to see more of my friends, I'll stay with my newly-engaged friend. Yippee!
This is a picture from our night together.

That's all for now.....hope this finds you well.

No comments: