April 16, 2008

What Kind of Pie Are You?

I am lemon meringue pie!

I wasn't going to post the results of my pie survey, but the description seemed dead-on, so I figured there must be some truth to the survey results. I was a bit bummed that I was not some kind of chocolate pie....but my mom used to make amazing lemon meringue pies, so I am cool with being lemon meringue.

Here's what the results had to say:
You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet. You always know how to brighten someone's mood, but you're not overly sappy. In fact, you can be a bit too honest at times. And most people find that refreshing. While you're always true to yourself, you keep things light. That's how people are able to stomach your slightly bitter outlook. Those who like you have well refined tastes.You're complicated - and let's face it - a true enigma. You enjoy defying expectations, and there are many layers to your personality. There's not one easy way to define you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO true...i love lemon meringue pie!

n.