April 28, 2008

Take A Guess

This blog is about to approach a milestone in its short time being up and that milestone is that it's due to get its 1000th hit in the near future. So, I thought I would take the opportunity to make this into a contest.

So take a guess.....tell me what day and what time you think the counter at the bottom of the page will read "1000" and in return, I'll send or give (depending on where you live) a prize- I'll even wait to see who the winner is before I pick anything up so the prize will suit you.

The deadline to enter the in the contest by commenting is Wednesday, April 30.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I am going to guess Thursday May 1 at 11:35am. :)

betty said...

Wednesday, April 30th, at 3:32 p.m.

michelle said...

i'm gonna guess may 12 at noon...i have no idea how many people read your blog but that's my birthday so wouldn't it be fun?? :)

Pam said...

Hi Justine,
I'm trying this out.