January 25, 2008

All By Myself

Jason is in Minnesota for a little over 24 hours for Alumni Council meetings at Northwestern- I took him to the airport at 11:30 this morning and will pick him up tomorrow night. It’s a short trip, but I just hate it when we’re apart. I know, I know……you want to gag!

So I’m living the wild life of a bachelorette until tomorrow night. So far today I got a latte at Starbucks; visited a new store and sold some cards; priced all of my cards using my new pricing system; and did some inventory paperwork. Tonight, my mom is picking me up and we are going to take out Taylor, my 8 year-old niece for a bit. As for tomorrow, well, I’m not quite sure what I am going to do, but it will involve doing some laundry and prepping for a meeting I have on Sunday with a new client.

Ah yes, I am one wild and crazy house wife!

No comments: