November 26, 2007

Getting Started

Well, here I go....writing my first entry on my first (and likely only) blog. To be honest, I feel a little silly starting a blog since I do not have children to write about and that seems to be the catalyst for the start of most blogs. And my life isn't all that interesting in that I do not live in an exceptionally excotic place to post pictures of; I do not have an unusual occupation of which I can share stories of; and I am not famous, not even a little.

But, in the context of keeping things simple, I live in a great city; am working on trying to get my little business off the ground; and to my husband, I am famous- famous for my chocolate chip cookies and all the other things I bake!

So welcome to my blog and stay tuned....I feel like I am going to have a lot to say!

No comments: