February 5, 2009

"Orange" You Glad I Shared These With You?

Oh, I love orange- I really, really do. I can't tell you what started my love affair for all things orange, but whatever it was that bit me, it bit me hard. In honor of my love for all things orange, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite orange things.



This is a smaller version of my current day planner- I got mine from Marshall's for $9.99 but it retails for nearly $50. I think the company that made mine makes a good planner- check them out here.


I really like this lip balm by Alba Organics. It has SPF in it and no petroleum! You can find these and other great flavors at Whole Foods and I believe I saw them at Target.





So you probably remember my boots- my beautiful Hunter Wellies in Pumpkin. Oh friends, you have not truly walked the earth until you have done so in orange Wellies!

There are no words to describe how wonderful this perfume-in-a-stick smells- this is Musc & Patchouli. I bought my latest tube from Anthropoligie but you can find this and other scents at Amazon.com. Check out the company's site here.




Okay, so this is the deal of the century that you are looking at here. I bought this exact BCBG wool cardigan for.......drum roll please.......$7! It retailed at $210. Gotta love Marshall's! It is so much prettier in person- has gold threads through it with tiny gold bead buttons.





Let's hear it for mid-century orange vellour chairs! Whoo-hoo! We got these sweet things from Room and Board.


Opening cans is so much more fun with this KitchenAid can opener!

And I also have an orange wallet but could not find a picture on the web to show you and I was too lazy to take one myself.



Someday maybe I'll have any of these things:


Orla Keily bag



Mac notebook




KitchenAid mixer....when we move into a bigger place with more cabinet space! And if I convince Simple Guy to get it in this color and not silver or white.

1 comment:

betty said...

The way you feel about orange is how I feel about red - love it!!!