November 7, 2008

I Heart Coupons!

I posted on the little project I was undertaking which was e-mailing the various companies whose products we use or eat and asking them for some coupons.

Well, friends, ask and you shall receive, indeed! Here is what I got:

Odwalla- sent me coupons for two free Odwalla drinks ($7 value)

Earthbound Farm Organic- sent me coupons upon completing a survey ($2.75 value)

Kashi- sent me coupons for any of their products ($2 value)

Kiss My Face (skin care)- sent me coupons to use at Target ($3 value)

Lunderg's Family Farms- sent me coupons for any of their products ($7.50 value)

Country Choice Organic - sent me coupons for any of their products ($4 value)

Avalon Organics- semt me coupons for any of their products ($9)



Total Value = $35.25

And all it took was a total of 15 minutes* to contact all of these companies!

*I used the same e-mail and only changed the greeting and the product I most enjoyed.

1 comment:

betty said...

You make a mom proud - no dbout you remember my coupon book when you would help me grocery shop!