I just pulled out of the oven a peach cobbler for my deacon meeting tonight (isn't that perfect, peach cobbler for a church function!?) and I tasted it........and it's pretty yummy!
Want the recipe? It's yours for only $9.99......eh, but since you are here, I'll give it to you for free.
In a greased 9 x 13" pan, place:
- 10 ripe peaches, cut into 1/4" slices (you could take the time to peel your peaches if you'd like- just blanche them in boiling water for 30 seconds and the skin will begin to peel off. For what it's worth, I like to leave the skin on.)
- 2 cups GF baking mix or flour (I used brown rice flour this time)
- 1 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup melted Earth Balance spread
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until the top of the crust is golden brown.
P.S. You could easily turn this into a GF/WF/dairy free/white sugar free peach crisp- follow the directions from this recipe on what to do with the peaches and then go here for directions on how to make the crisp topping.